Leng Bunnara | Associated Trainer, Facilities Manager at NagaWorld FBO
Bunnara Leng has international and national extensive experience working in Republic of Maldives and Cambodia in a variety of sectors including private (CellCard, Shukaku Inc, Aeon Specialized Bank, Hello Axiata, NagaWorld, and Raffles Hotel Le Royal), NGOs (Marie Stopes International Cambodia, Friends, and Cambodian Defender Projects) and public (National Employment Agency and Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport). A total of 18 years of working experience has strengthened his expertise and skills in administration, supply chain management (procurement, logistics, inventory, and distribution), and human resource management.
His Career Highlights:
- Bunnara has been a part-time lecturer of Supply Chain Management, Introduction to Logistics Management, Operations Management, Economics, and Finance for the BA program at the universities and bank institute for 8 years.
- BA in Private Law from Royal University of Law and Economics (RULE)
- BA in Finance and Banking from Paññāsāstra University of Cambodia (PUC)
- Master of Business Administration from Norton University, Cambodia
- Master of International Development, Major in Economics Development and minor major in Education and Human Resource Management from Nagoya University, Japan