Sai Kimky | Former Securtiy and Facilities Manager, WVI
His Work Experiences:
1989- November 1991:
- Guest Service Officer and later on promoted as Front Office Duty Officer, Cambodiana Hotel.
November 1991 up to July 2012:
Working at the British Embassy Phnom Penh with following promotional titles as below:
- Management Assistant
- Office Manager
- Assistant to Management Officer
- Corporate Services Officer & Post
- Security Officer
August 2012 up to September 2017:
Working at the World Vision International Phnom Penh:
Position: Security and Facilities Manager
His Education and Training:
Mr. SAI Kimky has attended much training related to security and safety.
- Present: High School graduated in 1982
- Bachelor in Management Skill 2000 – 2004 at National Institute of Management
- Management Section Skill Course, London, UK 17-21 May 2004.
- Performance Management Workshop 07 March 06 at British Embassy Phnom Penh.
- PRISM Buyer Workshop/training 01-04 Dec 05, in Singapore